Always wanted to be rich on Club Penguin? This page has club penguin cheats and tutorials to help you become rich on Club Penguin, so that you can buy those clothes, or decorate your igloo the way you want to. Press Control + F on your keyboard to find the game you need. Comment this page if you know any other club penguin coin cheats.
How to Earn More Coins in Thin Ice
Here are the instructions on how to play Thin Ice. If you already know the basics to Thin Ice. Scroll down for cheats (Click to enlarge):
Use this guide I made to help you beat the entire game and receive the most coins as possible.
How to Earn More Coins in DJ3K
The new DJ3K game was recently released in the Music Jam 2008 Party. Find DJ3K at the Night Club.
The point of the game is to make a song and use effects like a DJ. Here are some tips to earn more coins in DJ3K:
1. Create tones, by adding sounds to make a beat. Use the following buttons to create tones:
2. Do not add too many sounds. Try to keep the penguin happy, with a nice tone and not too many sounds.
3. Stay online on the game for 5 minutes without doing anything on the game. Exit the game, and earn over 200 coins.
How to Earn More Coins in Aqua Grabber
Here are the instructions for Aqua Grabber. If you already know the basics to Aqua Grabber, scroll down for cheats.
1. If your ship fills up with water, your ship will sink and crash causing you to lose a life.
2. Find bubbles. These bubbles will empty out the water in your submarine.
3. Jump out of the water if possible. It will release all of the water in your submarine.
4. Grab the pearls from the clams, when they are asleep. Be sure not to wake them.
5. Watch the amount of water in your submarine. If there is a lot of water either find a bubble or rise above the water. Look when it starts to look like this.
6. Bring a pink puffle with you. It blows bubbles so when you need air it will take some water out of the Aqua Grabber.
Club Penguin Cheats - Aqua Grabber Level 1, Clam Waters
Collect pearls from the small clams, while they are asleep. The black pearls are worth more coins.
Once you have got all the pearls from the top, go to the bottom right. Pick up the rock.
Drop the rock on the clam. Now, pickup the grand pearl.
Bring it up to the top and complete the level.
Club Penguin Cheats - Aqua Grabber Level 2, Soda Seas
In the new level, you have to gather items, and drop them off in the net at the top.
Find all of the kegs. Save the ones with the coral in front of them for later. Once you have gathered enough kegs of cream soda, the plants will move and you will be able to pass.
Once you’ve cleared the top, go threw the area where bubbles come from. Watch out for puffer fish.
Watch out for the giant one too. After the puffer fish the treasure will be there. Bring it back to win.
How to Earn More Coins in Jet Pack Adventure
Here are the instructions on how to play Jet Pack Adventure. If you already know the basics to Jet Pack Adventure, scroll down for cheats:
1. Try to fly into the balloons with a barrel of gasoline. This will give you extra fuel.
2. You have watch about the amount of fuel you have. The fuel meter is on the top left corner.
3. If you play through the whole entire game of Jet Pack Adventure without getting a single coin or any fuel you will receive an 1000 Coin Bonus!
How to Earn More Coins on Pizzatron3000
Here are the instructions on how to play Pizzatron3000. If you already know the basics to Pizzatron3000, scroll down for cheats (Click to enlarge):
1. Before you even start to play Pizzatron3000, switch the red lever on the home page for Pizzatron3000.
2. Put items on left to right. For example, always do the sauce or icing first, the sprinkles second, and toppings last (Click to enlarge):
3. Play the whole game. The farther that you get the higher score you will get. Try to keep a streak with few mistakes.
How to Earn More Coins on Hydro Hopper
Here are the instructions on how to play Hydro Hopper. If you already know the basics to Hydro Hopper, scroll down for cheats:
Before playing Hydro Hopper, make sure you have one of your wake boards on. They get more coins.
1. Try to get the life tubes. They will give you an extra life.
Life tubes look like this.
2. Try to hop over the items by left-clicking with your mouse. This gets more coins.
3. Don’t try to jump over buoys. Buoys will knock you off your tube.
How to Earn More Coins in Treasure Hunt
Here are the instructions for Bean Counters. If you already know the basics to Bean Counters, scroll down for cheats:
Treasure Hunt is a new game, located in Rockhopper’s Quarters. Here are some tips for Treasure Hunt.
1. Work together with your partner to find gems, coins, hidden items.
2. A sparkle indicates a gem. Use this to help find all of them.
3. Try to find two sparkles next to each other. This means a gem or crystal is near.
4. Dig your lines further away from each other. It will help finding sparkles much easier.
Different items are worth different amounts. Here is a table with how much each item is worth.
- Coins are worth more than one coin.
- Gems are worth more than 25 coins.
- Crystals are worth 100 coins.
How to Earn More Coins on Bean Counters
Here are the instructions for Bean Counters. If you already know the basics to Bean Counters, scroll down for cheats (Click to enlarge):
1. Your penguin can only hold 5 bags of coffee beans on his back before he collapses to the ground.
2. Try to catch as many Coffee Bags as possible, to get the highest score. View the score in the top right corner.
3. Drop off your Coffee Bags when there are little or no bags coming from the truck.
How to Earn More Coins in My Puffle
Here is the cover for My Puffle. If you already have seen the cover scroll down for cheats
When the puffle walks out the door, push the door all the way back (Click to enlarge):
Choose beach. Lift up the bucket. Not the one with the penguin holding it (Click to enlarge):
Lift the lighthouse up, The coin will bounce up when the lighthouse falls back down (Click to enlarge):
Pull the sky down (Click to enlarge):
Pull the sky down. This one is harder, because the coin moves (Click to enlarge):
There are no coins on the last page. Once you have finished the game, you will receive a reward. Here is my High score (Click to enlarge):
How to Earn More Coins in Burnt Out Bulbs
Here is the cover for Burnt Out Bulbs. If you already have seen the cover scroll down for cheats (Click to enlarge):
On the first page where you have to type, type all the way down to where it says “burned out,” and then push the puck left fast. (Click to enlarge):
The next page is just a dark page. Put your mouse over the top left corner before you start typing. (Click to enlarge).
On the next page, once the picture pops up, put your mouse over the piano. Click and then drag the coin quickly (Click to enlarge).
On the next page, when the picture appears, click the bottom of the clock. Fred will come out with a coin (Click to enlarge).
The next page is a little tricky. Once you get the picture up, move the wooden floor by clicking and dragging them. Move it in the following directions in this order: right, left, up, and down. A coin will pop up in the bottom right corner. You have to go really fast to get the coin. (Click to enlarge).
On the next page, once the picture has appeared, click each tile, until it is the same pattern as it is on the puffle poster. The puffle will open the black droor with a coin (Click to enlarge).
On the next page, once you have set the lights, drag the red circle piece in the center up. A coin will pop up under the center piece (Click to enlarge).
There is no hidden coin on the last page. Once you finish the book, you will get a reward. Here is my high score (Click to enlarge).
How to Earn More Coins on Catchin’ Waves
Here are the instructions for Catchin’ Waves. If you already know the basics on Catchin’ Waves, scroll down for cheats (Click to enlarge):
1. Survival Mode earns a lot of coins and can get you them really quickly.
2. If it is your first time playing I recommend trying Surf Lesson.
3. When you surf while wearing any of the Surfboards on your player card, you will surf faster.
4. Try doing tricks by using the arrow keys, mouse, and left clicking.
5. Avoid the floating Ice Bergs. They will knock you off of your surfboard.
6. There will be warnings when an Ice Berg is coming. It is an explanation point.
How to Earn More Coins on Ice Fishing
Here are the instructions for Ice Fishing. If you already know the basics on Ice Fishing, scroll down for cheats (Click To enlarge):
1. Always use the new, flashing fishing rod, for Ice Fishing. This will allow you to catch the silver fish:
2. When you have a fish on your hook avoid the floating objects. They will knock your fish off the hook.
3. Once you see a shadow, catch a silver or yellow fish and keep it on your hook. Use it for bait on the big fish named Mullet.
4. Sharks and jellyfish will knock your worm off your hook. Watch out for them.
5. Look for cans of worms floating by. These will give you an extra worm for fishing.
6. Crabs will bite your fishing line. This will lose a worm. Bring your line above water.
How to Earn More Coins on Cart Surfer
Here are the instructions for Cart Surfer. If you already know the basics on Cart Surfer, scroll down (Click To enlarge):
1. Before you start, make sure that you are wearing the Lime Green Color. It will make you go faster!
2. Make sure to only do the back flip and side spin tricks. They earn the most coins.
- Flip keyboard trigger - Down arrow + space bar.
- Spin keyboard trigger - Space bar + right or left arrow.
3. When you are at turns make sure to press the down arrow and hold the arrow key needed to make the turn. This gets more coins than a normal turn.
4. Do not do the same trick twice. This decreases the score. View your score in the top right corner.
How To Make More Coins on Puffle Round-Up
Here are the instructions for Puffle Round-Up. If you already know the basics on Puffle Round-Up, scroll down for cheats:
1. Try to get the Puffles in a group before you chase them into the Pen. It makes it easier to catch them.
2. Try to turn the puffles that are closest to the edge around first. You can gather more puffles this way.
3. Watch your time meter. It shows how many seconds are left. View it in the top right corner.
4. Play as many rounds as you can. The more rounds that you play the more coins you receive.
How To Earn More Coins in Astro Barrier
Here are the instructions for Astro Barrier. If you already know the basics on Astro Barrier, scroll down for cheats:
1. There are three secret cheats to skip levels in Astro Barrier.
- On the home page, press 1 on your keyboard to go to level 10.
- On the home page, press 2 on your keyboard to go to level 20.
- On the home page, press 3 on your keyboard to go to level 30.
2. Once you have completed Level 10, wait 25-30 Seconds. Shoot the blue ship with one of your bullets. It will take you to secret levels.
3. Once you complete level 30, wait 30-45 seconds until the blue ship appears. Shoot, and have the turret hit the ship, to go to expert levels.
How To Earn More Coins in Sled Racing
1. Try to slide over the blue ice patches. These make you ride much faster.
2. Watch out for obstacles rocks, jumps, and logs. They can knock you off your sled.
3. Watch out before you jump over a hill. There could be obstacles on the other side.
Copied off: Hack3RZ Elite
Thanks Hack3RZ Elite soooo much!