Sunday, April 4, 2010

And the party will be at....

I have decided that the party will be in: Alpine. If Alpine is full at 12:00 sharp comment and I will try see them before the party is over and we will move the party to Deep Freeze. Again if Deep Freeze is full, we'll do the same thing and move to Cloudy. Everyone got that? I will tell you who's house the party will be in. Make sure you're there! More another day!

--
Stars

xoxo

THIS IS NOT A JOKE:
For a inside scoop on the party and a chance to meet mwah AND be my buddy on CP (no deletion afterwards) do the following:

Look in all the past posts for letters I am putting in. They will make a sentence. Comment the sentence and the first person will get the prize above.

NOTE: TWO DAYS ONLY!!!!!! THE LETTERS WILL BE IN GREEN AND LOOK LIKE THIS:

1. *Letters ar*

THE WORDS WON'T MAKE SENSE AND THE WON'T ALWAYS BE IN ORDER: HURRY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment